- Kylie did EXCELLENT on her TAKS test and only missed one question! She also got straight A's on her last report card and was on the A-Honor Roll. We are so proud of her! She takes the math portion of TAKS next week and we know she will do amazing. We couldn't ask for a better student as our daughter!
- Jeff is facing this economy head on and has been looking for ways to expand his business. We have found some awesome opportunities that bring us hope for the future!
- Kasey is still moving right along at Dallas Fan Fares and celebrating her 2 year anniversary of being with the company. She also recently volunteered at the Winners for Life charity event (the charity she used to work for) and got to see many old friends and colleagues. Her birthday is just a week away and we look forward to celebrating the big 2-7 with our friends and family!
- Marley is as cute as ever - just eating, sleeping and playing. Couldn't we all be so lucky?
- Easter was laid back this year but we got to go to the "Gospel Brunch" at House of Blues with Tom & Courtney so it was a fun time. We just missed not having Kylie with us for the first time in a few years.
Well, that's it for now. Sorry for the lack of pictures but we promise to add some soon. Take care friends!!