Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Wild Feathers

Hello there! It's been a long time I know! Life has been busy with holidays, preparing for baby girl and just the normal day-to-day stuff that keeps me busy 365 days a year! 

Today I want to write about my brother's band - The Wild Feathers.  They have been touring for the last month and I am just so excited for the guys and proud of my brother.  They made a stop in Dallas on November 13th and I got to see them play with a full band - and it was AMAZING.  If I could attach music on here, I totally would. I swear I'm not being a biased sister but they are one of the best bands I've heard in a while! 

Here are a few pics from the night they played...

 Haven wanted to have a picture backstage photo proving she was there in the beginning! 

 Ricky, Joel, Taylor & Aaron 
(Preston wasn't in this one for some reason)


Taylor stopping mid-song to take a pic with me sporting my Wild Feathers shirt! 

Tonight is a big night. They start their tour with PAUL SIMON! I am so excited and nervous for them! They are playing in Durham, NC and the show is sold out! 

I'm even more excited about tomorrow - because I get to see them in Duluth, Georgia with 13,000 other fans! I am flying out tomorrow morning to Chattanooga to visit my friend Kristin and then we're driving into Georgia for the show.  I looked it up online and I am overwhelmed at the thought of seeing my brother play in this arena...


Talk about big time!! Well, I'm sure I'll have plenty of stories to tell when I get back.  I'll also have family pictures and baby updates.  

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I can't believe we only have 24 days until Christmas! I better get shopping! 

No comments: