Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Harper is 4 Months!

Happy 4 Months to our sweet Baby Girl!

From this (at 4 days old)...


To this...

 




It's crazy how fast four months can pass.  It seems to pass faster now that I am back at work.  This past month has been busy (as usual) with lots of fun for Harper and our family!


Harper got to enjoy her first 4th of July (also Grandma's Birthday) and saw her first Fireworks, which she loved and wasn't scared a bit! Of course, we had to have an outfit for July 3rd AND 4th :-)


 Fun on July 3rd...

 Harper's Birthday Message to Grandma!

So much fun on July 4th at the Hobbs' House!

I was luckily off for almost two weeks and it was great to be off right away after coming back from maternity leave.  While I was off, Harper and I had a great time! 

We spent a day at the mall with Sister Kylie and Aunt Mikael.  The girls were showing you the best way to shop...and you got to meet Sammye, Coco and Popo's new pup. Kylie and Mikael are getting so grown up and both love Harper so much...she's going to be one spoiled little girl with so many people who adore her.


We had her first day at gymnastics which was a blast! Kate and Ashley were there and we got some great pictures of the girls...



This past weekend, we took a dip in the pool and as usual, Harper loved it.  
Especially with hew new froggy float!


Look at that cute swimsuit and her chunky knees!! LOVE!!


Harper loves her snuggle time on the couch with Daddy. He's so in love with his newest daughter and is always jumping at the chance to hold her, change her diaper or feed her when he can.  He's had a couple of one-on-one times lately while I've had girl time and he loved it so much!


Lastly, this has been Harper's favorite sleeping position for the last several weeks. We just love it and it cracks us up every time. It looks like she's on a beach some where or in a hammock just chillin' :-)

Life's a beach! At least for this little one! :-)

Now for my monthly letter...

Dear Harper,
I just can't believe you are 4 months old. Our time with you has gone by so quickly and I'm starting to understand how my parents felt when they said that children grow up too quickly...it's SO true! 

You are the most amazing baby. Yes, I know I'm your Mom so I might be biased but I really don't think so. You are so happy, expressive and easy to be around.  Your smile can melt anyone's heart, your coo's and gurgles are the most precious thing ever and we could all snuggle with you for hours!

This month you've gotten much more vocal and it's the cutest thing ever. It's like you are having a conversation with us or trying to tell us about your day.  You've also found your feet and you love to grab your toesies.  You're also very strong and holding your head up like a champ, standing every chance you get and pulling yourself to try and sit up! STRONG GIRL! You've had so much fun going with me to Baby Boot Camp where I work out and we sing and act silly and loved going back to Infant Yoga since I was off work.  You also had your first day at gymnastics which was so fun!

Mimi watched you for a full day when I had to work last week and she had a blast! She loved getting to spend an extra long time with  you and can't wait to do it again.  I loved you being at Mimi's because I could sneak away at lunch and see my sweet girl! 

You've been taking longer afternoon naps and sleeping through most of the night, usually only waking up one time around 3 am.  You also started sitting in your Baby Einstein jumper and love playing with the fun toys and blinking lights!

You missed your friends at Miss Shannons while you were gone, but we stopped by and played with them one day and Miss Shannon said you and Lyla were talking up a storm on your first day back...if we could only understand what y'all were trying to say to each other!

Sweet girl - your Daddy, sister and I love you so very much.  You are such a blessing and it's hard to even remember what our lives were like without you because you bring so much love and joy into our home. 

I'm the luckiest girl in the world to be your Mama.
Happy Four Months Darlin'!
Mom



Mom & Dad love you to pieces!!

No comments: