Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Fun at Miss Shannon's and with the Fam!

I've been back to work for 2 weeks now and we are adjusting to our new routine.  I think the adjustment period has been so smooth because of Miss Shannon.  She takes such good care of our girl that I am never worried for a second about her. Of course I still miss her like crazy, but it helps to know she's in excellent hands!

Harper has so much fun while she's there and Jeff and I love getting updates and pictures from Miss Shannon! Shannon just told me yesterday that she is planning on keeping this group of babies through Pre-K! We are beyond excited knowing that Harper will grow up with such a loving person taking care of her - and also with the same group of kiddos! 

I think Lyla and Harper will be BFF's! :-) (See below) Lyla's Mom Monica and I know each other through my good friend Lauren. Monica is Lauren's sister. She's the one who told us about Shannon and we are so glad she did!  I love this pic of the girls staring at each other :-) Pretty soon they'll really be playing together!



Here are a few pics from the last two weeks at Miss Shannon's...

Seeing that sweet smiling face in the middle of the day just melts my heart!

Miss Shannon's isn't the only place Harper has fun! 
Last week she went to the movies with her big sister Kylie & saw Brave. A cute movie and Harper was a trooper. :-)


After the movie, we took sissy home and then went to dinner with Mom, Dad, Kris & Ty!


She sure loves her Daddy. :-)

Showing off her cute pink dress at Mimi's house 

Here's a little "Best of" Collage for Week 14...
Puppy snuggles, loving on bunny from Mimi, chillin' at Mi Cocina and fun at Shannon's - life doesn't get much better than that!

Well, that's it for now, we can't believe Harper will be 15 weeks on Friday! Jeff has been out of town for business in Wisconsin and we can't wait for him to get back on Friday. Hurry home Daddy!

MOM! No more pictures please!!! ~ Harper 

Feeling very blessed :-)
Love to all,
Kasey

1 comment:

Monica said...

Think about how fun it will be when they start talking! How cute will their little conversations be?!?! I am SO EXCITED that Miss Shannon will have these girls until Pre-K. What a BLESSING!