Monday, February 18, 2013

11 Months & 13 YEARS!

The beginning of the year has just been a whirlwind for me. I've been working on a huge project at work so I've had absolutely no spare time. I've been working late nights and early mornings and haven't had any days off.  Couple that with a sick baby for the first few weeks of the year and I am VERY  behind on my blogging, so please forgive me!

We also have been been very busy with a TEENAGER in the house! Kylie turned 13 on Valentine's Day and we had a super fun party for her!  We did a scavenger hunt at the mall followed by pizza at California Pizza Kitchen and then a slumber party at our house!  Kylie was so excited and had a blast - and the best part of it was her BIG surprise of Justin Bieber tickets!! Kylie and I will be going on July 3rd - BIEBER FEVER!!





I want to get right to it so I'm not a MONTH late on her 11 month post like I was on her 10 month post.  I can't have that because then she will be ONE YEAR old! Saying that just makes me sad, happy and in shock all at the same time.  It's absolutely crazy how fast the last year has gone.  

Here are pics from the last month...

Our big 11 month old girl!

Harper went on her first Carousel ride with Daddy!

Our sweet little Valentine!

Fun at Pottery Barn Kids during Kylie's party!


Harper's first Valentine's Day and Kylie's 13th Birthday! 
Harper gave out Valentines that said "When it comes to friends...we make the perfect "pear"!
 (and we handed out diced pear fruit cups!

We had a fun play date with Kate!

And fun bath time with Myka! :-)

Sweet girl in her fancy clothes :-)


Now for my 11 month letter...

My Sweet Harper,

You are such a big girl! I can't believe that you are so very close to turning one year old!  You've grown so much in the last month.  You are now standing on your own without holding anything for a minute or two! We are ready for you to take your first steps any day now!  

You had a rough couple of weeks in the teething department and finally had one tooth break through the gums - one of your top front teeth! Miss Shannon thinks you have 2-3 more coming close behind!

You had so much fun celebrating Sister's 13th birthday and you were such a trooper at the mall all day! You are pretty much a trooper in any situation, which is one of the qualities we LOVE about you! You are so easy going and adaptable.  

You still aren't taking a bottle from anyone and only prefer Momma in the milk department.  

You love to bounce up and down to the music and you love watching "Classical Baby Compilation". It's so cute to watch you so curious about the sounds and pictures on the TV.  Adorable.  You also LOVE your dog Marley and you think everything she does is funny! You crack up when she runs by and you love to try to get her to kiss you any time you can! You get a little allergic when she does so we try to keep you two from kissing as much as we can.  

You've been better about sleeping through the night although we're not at 100% yet. I'm hoping we'll get that ironed out before your birthday - for both of our sakes!

We celebrated your first Valentines and brought treats to all of your friends at school. You had a fun Valentine party at school and enjoyed celebrating with your friends.

I can't say enough how much I love and cherish you - my precious angel.  Your Daddy and I are overwhelmed with love and adoration for you each day.  You made our family brighter and more complete. We love you and can't wait to celebrate your first birthday in a few short weeks. Stop growing so fast, ok?!?  We want you to stay our sweet little baby as long as you can!

Love you to the moon and back.
Momma

No comments: